Terms of Service
- Home /
- Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
Version number: 2.0
Effective date: May 25, 2019
- We are Administration Gateway Ltd trading as “EasyNINO”. Our company information is at the end of this document.
- Capitalised terms have the following meanings in these terms and conditions:
- “Consumer” – an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that person’s trade, business, craft or profession.
- “Service” – our website, the services we offer by means of our website or by phone and any related software and services.
- “User” – persons or organisations using our Service (whether or not registered with us).
- What this is all about – introduction to our terms and conditions
- These are our terms and conditions which apply to our Service. We’ve tried to make them user-friendly. Please read them carefully and save a copy as we don’t file a copy specifically for the transaction with you. They’re available in English only.
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- We may change these terms and conditions by posting the new version on our website. Please check our website from time to time. The new version will apply if you make a new order following the effective date shown.
- Forming a contract with us
- Your order is an offer to enter a legal contract with us.
- Website: You place your order by using the ordering process on our site. This involves transmitting the order to us by clicking on the “Pay Now” or equivalent button. This process permits you to check and amend any errors before making an order by using the change function and/or the internet browser back button.
- Phone: You place your order by verbally ordering from us on the call.
- We will send you a confirmation email after your order. This is our acceptance of your offer and the point at which a legally binding contract is formed.
- Right to cancel (“cooling off”)
- If you are a Consumer located in the European Economic Area, you have the right to cancel this contract subject to the provisions set out below.
- You lose the right to cancel contracts for the supply of services which have been fully performed, i.e. completed. (Completion of our services is explained below.)
- There is no right to cancel contracts for the supply of goods made to your specifications or which are clearly personalised – this applies to the supply of plastic cards with your NI number.
- If you do have the right to cancel, the following apply:
Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Administration Gateway Ltd of Suite 305 Daisyfield Business Centre, Appleby Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 3BL, email email@example.com, telephone number 01254 951 083, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the model cancellation form at the end of this document but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you requested us to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount (minimum £10) which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your cancellation of this contract in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
- IMPORTANT: Our Service (excluding supply of plastic cards)
Purpose of our service
- The purpose of our service is to simplify the process of arranging Evidence of Identity interviews for national insurance number applicants as well as reporting change of details and getting replacement numbers – and minimise the risk of rejection due to mistakes and provide you with support. Our fast track service aims to secure the earliest possible interview, for example by attempting to fill cancellation slots. We are an independent intermediary, not an official government authority. You can apply directly to the official authority if you wish.
What we will do
- Provided that you have supplied us with all of the necessary information, we will take reasonable steps to supply our Service as follows:
- Evidence of Identity Interviews: To arrange your interview within 48 business hours. We will send details of the scheduled interview to the email address you have provided.
- Change of details and replacement numbers: To send you the application pack within business 48 hours (i.e., for you to sign and send off to HMRC).
- It is your responsibility to take reasonable steps to ensure that all information which you supply to us is accurate and complete. You agree to respond to any request by us for further information promptly and in any case within seven days. NB Our contract with you is automatically terminated if you fail to provide the information within that time. If so, there is no refund unless you have a legal right to one.
- It is also your responsibility to attend any scheduled interview, to promptly despatch any application pack (change of details / replacement number) to the official authority, to follow up with the official authority if you do not receive an official response within the timescale we suggest as well as to take any additional steps needed as part of your application.
Failing to attend or rearranging interviews
- If you fail to attend the interview on the scheduled date, there will be no refund of our fee (unless you have cooling off legal rights). If you wish us to request a new interview, there will be a rebooking fee.
- If you give us sufficient notice before the scheduled date as explained in our FAQs, we will request a new interview at no extra charge. Otherwise there will be a new charge if you ask us request a new interview date.
- We do not guarantee that you will be granted an interview at all or within any timeframe or that the official body will respond to your application to change details or for a new number within any particular timeframe or that any application you make will be successful.
- We promise to supply our service with reasonable care and skill.
Completion of our Service
- Unless we agree to provide additional services, our Service is complete once we send you details of the scheduled interview or the application pack for change of details / replacement numbers or if you fail to respond to a request for information within the timeframe set out above.
- IMPORTANT: Supply of plastic cards with your name and NI number
- You acknowledge that these are not official cards and should not be used for any official purpose or to prove your identity. These are intended only as a convenient way of keeping your NI number.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the name and NI number you supply us for the card are correct. There will be no refund if you have supplied us with the wrong information.
- We will take reasonable steps to despatch your card within the timeframe specified on our website. You acknowledge that the delivery period is an estimate only.
- If you do not know your NI number when you order, you undertake to check it and tell us as soon as possible. If you have not supplied us with your NI number within eight weeks of your order, then the contract ends without refund (unless you have a legal right to a refund).
- We are legally required to remind you that we are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract.
- If we have mis-priced any item by mistake, we are not obliged to supply the item at that price provided we tell you before we send it off. If we do, then you can decide if you want to order the item at the right price but, if you do not, we will provide a full refund of any payments already made.
- Delivery costs are charged extra at the rate shown on our Service when you place your order. These will depend on the delivery method chosen.
- We have made reasonable efforts to display the cards on our Service as accurately as possible. However, you acknowledge and accept that there may be minor differences between the actual cards and the way that they appear on our website. For example, the colour tone may differ.
- Acceptable use of our Service
- You agree that you will not in connection with the Service:
- breach any applicable law, regulation or code of conduct;
- upload any Content which includes someone else’s personal information unless that person is 16 years or over and you have obtained that person’s explicit written consent or you are the parent/guardian of such person;
- use the Service to provide a similar service to third parties or otherwise with a view to competing with us;
- use the Service for junk mail, spam, pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes;
- do anything which may have the effect of disrupting the Service including worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings;
- do anything which may negatively affect other Users’ enjoyment of the Service;
- gain unauthorised access to any part of the Service or equipment used to provide the Service;
- use any automated means to interact with our systems excluding public search engines; or
- attempt, encourage or assist any of the above.
- Your content
- We reserve the right without notice or refund to remove or delete your content or to disclose to the police or other relevant authorities or to a complainant any content if it is the subject of complaint or where we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal offence may have been committed, or where required by law or where requested by the police or other appropriate authorities.
- If we ourselves provide any guidance or other general information on our Service, we cannot guarantee that it is accurate or up to date and we do not accept legal responsibility for it. Before acting on such information, you must make your own appropriate and careful enquiries including as to its accuracy and suitability for your purposes. You rely on such information at your own risk.
- Other peoples’ services / advertising / websites
- We may display other peoples’ services, advertising and /or links to other websites. We do not recommend or endorse, nor are we legally responsible for, any of these. You use them at your own risk.
- Your account
- Unless otherwise specifically stated on our Service, any account which we allow you to create on our Service is for your personal use only and is non-transferable. You must not authorise or permit any other person to use your account. You must take reasonable care to protect and keep confidential your password and other account or identity information. You must notify us immediately of any apparent breach of security such as loss, theft, misuse or unauthorised disclosure or use of a password. You are responsible for third parties who use your account or identity (unless and to the extent that we are at fault).
- All payments must be made in advance via the means we specify. The prices shown on our website include any applicable VAT or taxes.
- Functioning of our Service
- We do not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- We are entitled, without notice and without liability to suspend our website for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason.
- Ending this contract
- We are entitled at any time (with or without notice) to end this contract or suspend part or all of our Service or impose restrictions on our Service if:
- we have reason to believe that you have breached our terms and conditions;
- any fees due to us are unpaid / unjustifiably charged back; or
- we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
- Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited. In this section, any reference to us includes our employees and agents.
- Very important: We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract);
- such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- such loss or damage relates to a business of yours.
- Very important: You will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our Service (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
- Intellectual property rights
- The intellectual property rights in all material used on or in connection with our Service are owned by us or by our partners. For your personal use only, you may view such material on your device. You must not otherwise use such material including copying, selling or adapting it or taking extracts from it without our specific prior written consent.
- Just to be clear - you must not collect, scrape, harvest, frame or deep-link to any content on our Service without our specific prior written consent.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal information in accordance with the terms of our privacy and cookies policy which is subject to change from time to time.
- Events outside our control
- We are not liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including third party telecommunication failures.
- We may transfer all or part of our rights or duties under this agreement provided we take reasonable steps to ensure that your rights under this agreement are not prejudiced. As this agreement is personal to you, you may not transfer any of your rights or duties under it without our prior written consent.
- English law
- This contract is under English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom. If you are a Consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your rights as a Consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law. You may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Our email address is at the end of this document.
- We may send all notices under this agreement by email to the most recent email address you have supplied to us (unless otherwise stated in this agreement). Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. Any failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not mean this is a “waiver” (i.e. that it cannot be enforced later). If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, the rest of the agreement shall continue to apply. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights to enforce this agreement except insofar as expressly stated otherwise. The parties are independent contractors and, except as otherwise specifically stated above, nothing in this agreement constitutes any party as agent, employee or representative of the other.
- If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown below.
- Company information
- Company name: Administration Gateway Ltd
- Trading name: “EasyNINO”
- Country of incorporation: England and Wales.
- Registered number: 12193106
- Registered office and trading address: Suite 305 Daisyfield Business Centre, Appleby Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 3BL
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other contact information: See our website.
MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
Complete and return this form only if you wish to cancel the contract:
To Administration Gateway Ltd of Suite 305 Daisyfield Business Centre, Appleby Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 3BL, email email@example.com:
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/ for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
Get your National Insurance number now
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HMRC, Jobcentre Plus or any other government body.
You can apply for a National Insurance number for free by contacting Jobcentre Plus directly, however, you will not receive any of the benefits provided by our services.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.